- Position: Senior Press and Public Relations Manager
- Salary: up to 40,000 based on experience
- Location: Brighton, hybrid working available
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Excellent environment and great company benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced press and public relations professional to take up this permanent Senior Press and PR role with a large and well established company in the Brighton area.
As a Senior Press and Public Relations Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic & creative support to Senior External Relations Manager
- Supporting with writing thought leadership articles and blogs, media comment, quotes, responses to media enquiries, lines to take, creative content and press releases
- Supporting external PR to build the company's reputation with national, local and specialist media
- Horizon scanning for media opportunities
- Identifying, interviewing and writing case studies
- Providing strategic advice to CEO and the executive team on potential reputational risks and developing effective counter strategies and messaging
- Supporting media relations during a crisis
- Ensuring the communications strategy supports business objectives and aligns with brand values
- Media relations activity to support marketing campaigns, events and opportunities to talk about the brand
- Undertaking external research using a research agency
We're looking for someone with strong experience in Press and PR, ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject and who can show experience working with journalists, short deadlines and ideally exposure to broadcasting such as pulling together a package that would interest national radio or TV news.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.