I am currently recruiting a Senior Designer/Design Director (depending on experience) for a leading design agency to work alongside the Design & Experience team to lead and manage design projects for influential and high-profile brands. You will work closely with the Creative Director to be makers and storytellers that bring transformative ideas and experiences to life!
- Be a bold, proactive Experience Design leader, able to motivate and inspire teams and stakeholders.
- Use creativity, customer empathy and business thinking to challenge, re-frame and redefine a problem.
- Focus relentlessly on people and craft, and leading by doing
- Be an effective and passionate manager and mentor to a talented team of designers
- Build positive and productive relationships with client services and delivery to ensure strong client strategies and engagements
- Provide strategic support and design thinking to solve the right client problems and grow their business
- Plan, lead and oversee the experience design activities, strategies and outputs used to create and deliver the transformative and meaningful customer experiences for our clients
- In depth knowledge of CX Design / UX / IA / User-Centred.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for all aspects of experience design.
- Experience transforming brands into digital experiences.
- Highly experienced in preparing deliverables, brainstorming sessions, workshops and presentations for client engagements without senior guidance
- You must be skilled in, Adobe Creative programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch and/or Adobe XD, Prototyping (InVision / Craft / Marvel / Principle), Best practice user experience and accessibility standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work in a highly collaborative environments (remotely and in-person).