Sue Ross Recruitment are working with an established, award winning marketing agency in the recruitment of a Senior Account Manager.
You will be working on innovative and forward thinking projects in a highly creative and friendly environment. Our client has a strong ethical focus, working on life-changing campaigns in areas including health, sustainable travel, equality and diversity that achieve real results.
The role is diverse, varied and flexible depending on the project, including tasks such as:
* Developing innovative marketing strategies and plans
* Developing and overseeing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on digital and social media
* Producing insightful and accurate reports
* Managing and delivering digital projects including websites, apps, games and videos
* Overseeing branding projects
* Planning research methodologies
* Contributing to business development activities and pitches
The role requires strong relationship building skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines. Managing budgets and resources to ensure the project is delivered to a high standard while achieving the profit margin set.
Skills and competencies
You will have a proven track record of delivering effective marketing and communications campaigns to a high standard, working as part of a team. You will want to be involved and have a hunger to learn as well as develop others. You will be a strategic and creative individual who is organised and a great communicator.
You will have a sound understanding of marketing and ideally have worked in an agency environment before but, most importantly, we are looking for someone who will be as passionate as we are about the work that we do.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment