This is a wonderful opportunity to join a small, independent Creative Design Agency in the centre of Bristol, at a time where they are growing; so the opportunity to shape your role, make an impact on the business and grow your career here is huge!
They work on a hybrid basis with 4 days in the office and 1 from home.
You'll be a Senior Account Manager, having worked within a creative agency environment or similar and be ready for your next role to shape the Client Services function of a growing agency.
In this role you'll be working with some well-known brands on some very interesting and impactful projects.
You're a self-motivated, highly organised people person with a track record in account and project management, who is very comfortable working in a small but growing team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, tracking and delivery of projects.
- Creating project plans that balance the needs of clients and the delivery team.
- Developing client relationships and growing accounts.
- Exploring new business opportunities.
- Brief and proposal writing.
- Preparing quotes, and managing budgets throughout a project.
- Working with the Studio Manager to manage internal resources
- Engaging in networking and representing the agency at relevant events.
- Leading client workshops to shape the direction of potential projects.
- Managing client expectations and controlling the scope of project.
- Time and budget reporting, both internally and externally.
- A bonus scheme based on the agency's shared success
- A very generous holiday package (25 days holiday per year (excluding Bank Holidays and their Christmas to New Year shutdown) and an extra day off of your choice in the week of your birthday)
- Training and development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Fortnightly team lunch at the open-air food market
- Hybrid working environment - four days in the studio and one day working remotely
- Work/life balance is very important to them - and work is never more important than what's going on outside