Our incredible global creative agency client are looking for a Superstar Senior Account Manager to join their team! This exciting opportunity is to join a very established agency within the Windsor area.
Are you a creative individual who has fantastic project management experience within an design agency - This could be a new opportunity for you!
You will have 3 - 5 years experience within a Creative/Design agency and will be able to juggle various tasks/projects. Working along side the creative team as well as liaising with clients at all levels
Having fantastic knowledge of principles, brand strategy, design and communications is a must!
Hybrid position 2 days in the office and 3 days from homeKey responsibilities:
- Create budgets/proposals to share with senior team members
- Track studio time spend and expenses, proactively informing clients of budget and billing status, whilst ensuring projects remain at the required profitability levels.
- Ensure that all costs are recharged to the client
- Create project schedules and ensure efficient and profitable use of studio time
- Daily management of projects, thinking strategically on approach to ensure the best results for both clients and us.
- Compile business reports and ensure forecasting is maintained on a weekly basis
- Be responsible for working collaboratively with all teams across the business to deliver excellent results for our clients, aiming to always exceeds their expectations
- Strategically interpret client briefs to develop clear & inspiring creative briefs for the team
- Where appropriate, challenge the brief to encourage fresh thinking
- Work collaboratively with both the strategy and creative teams in the creation of first stage/new client/pitch presentations
- Be the main point of contact from Senior Brand Manager down
- Aim to become part of the Client s extended team; establishing a trusted and consultative partnership between us and their business
- Visit Clients frequently where possible and have a thorough understanding of their business, their competitive landscape and challenges
- Deliver monthly updates to Clients, showing current work, trends or relevant news to show the agency thinks above and beyond their brief and challenges
- Support your Account and Client Directors in the mentoring of more junior team members to develop their skills in Client Services
- Clearly understand our offering and identify opportunities that, by exploiting such specialisms increase and widen our revenue steam
- Support your team in pitches as required
- Identify wider opportunities and challenges within your Client s business and introduce and brief senior team members with the aim of influencing our clients at the highest level
Our client have a great benefits package:
- Strong written skills with the ability to write concise, challenging and inspirational creative briefs based on insights into the market and category, and the client s objectives and challenges
- Highly experienced in project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to create PowerPoint presentations using templates and to create and update Excel spreadsheets using formulas including filters, pivot tables and linking workbooks
- An understanding of financial processes with the ability to build complex cost estimates, undertake billing tasks, raise Purchase Orders and enter time sheets
- Be able to create and manage forecasts by client for turnover, fee and profitability
- Understand and be able to work with accruals and deferments during the billing process
- Ability to deal with and prioritise a variety of tasks and manage time accordingly
- A problem solver who uses initiative and can deliver speedy and pragmatic solutions
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Birthday Day off
Healthcare Cash Plan