Senior Account Executive, Digital & Social Media - Healthcare
(Open to various US locations)
Our team is excited to find a Senior Account Executive to join our award-winning Digital & Social Healthcare team. You are going to be leading digital and social media activities for some of the most modern and progressive healthcare & pharmaceutical clients known for their cutting-edge work in exploring the newest digital/social strategies and technologies. They will look to you and our team for advice, ideas, and expertise.
You will be part of a dynamic digital team looking to challenge the boundaries of traditional communications and social strategy. Your expertise will be an integral part to every aspect of our clients approach to digital and they will depend on you to add a fresh and innovative perspective. You will partner with various team members to contribute to our big picture ideas, while mastering all of the day-to-day activities.
If you are a passionate individual who loves digital and social media and eager to join a community of forward-thinking experts trying to change the way healthcare engages in a digital-driven world, we want to speak with you.
* Work with the digital health team and other internal stakeholders to develop inspirational and innovative digital and social media strategies that help elevate our clients brands and disease awareness programs
* Draft content for social channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
* Help to moderate and monitor social communities in our space, including community management, social listening and analytics reporting
* Develop an understanding of all social channels and keep a pulse on the latest trends to know how they are evolving and where we need to be playing in the future
* Be an active member in the brainstorm process, where we will imagine and develop new tactics and strategies
* Be a trusted and embedded member of the team, becoming a key resource for both clients and peers
Experience that contributes to your success:
* 2+ years of digital and social media experience in an agency setting; healthcare experience is a plus
* Desire to work within a highly collaborative, innovative, and growing digital team as part of our integrated healthcare practice
* Experience with all aspects of social and how it works within integrated communications
* Experience with community management tools including but not limited to Social Studio, Sprinklr or Hootsuite; experience with social listening platforms a plus
* Content creation and analytics reporting experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, or LinkedIn
* Strong project management skills with the ability to take ownership of programs and build impeccable relationships with clients
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
* Experience working cross-functionally, partnering with various levels members across the business
* Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
About BCW (A WPP Agency):
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCWs commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here youll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. Were committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning. BCW will feed that drive by rewarding courageous tenacity and nurturing your dynamic career.
For more information, visit [
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.