Job Title: Senior Account Director - Award Winning Integrated Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £65K - £75K (Depending on Experience)
Perks: Flexible working (2-3 days per week in the office)
Award winning Integrated digital content agency, filled with social wizards. Delivering exceptional social, content, digital marketing, and PR campaigns for all their clients. Working with leading brands including beauty and sports, this agency's mission is to create results.
Beautiful offices in the heart of Central London, this agency has a vibrant, collaborative, and friendly office environment.
If you are looking for a role where you can play a key part in driving the growth of leading accounts, this Senior Account Director role might be the one for you!
About the Senior Account Director Role
You are an experienced AD with experience leading national or global accounts and experience across social, content, and digital campaigns.
Key Responsibilities of the AD/SAD
- Report directly into the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Lead, mentor and offer strategic direction to a small team.
- Leading client accounts and relationships, including helping shape and grow the accounts.
- Manage budgets and resources, put in structure, and oversee the delivery teams.
- Take ownership of existing accounts.
- 6-8 years' experience in account handling on integrated campaigns across social, digital marketing and content marketing.
- Experience working for a creative agency, managing corporate clients i.e., Financial Services, Healthcare, FinTech, Legal - this is essential.
- Global experience is preferred, but not essential.
For more information about the Senior Account Director role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on .
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial, and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.