Sales Ledger Assistant - Communications Agency
Central London - Hybrid 3-4 days in the office
Our Client is a leading international communications agency now seeking a Sales Ledger Assistant to join the team. They are a vibrant agency and love what they do.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Sales Ledger Assistant looking to further their knowledge and grow in a highly creative environment as part of the finance function.
As Sales Ledger Assistant you will need to be a confident communicator, sociable and have a genuine interest in the work of the company as this role requires a lot of interaction with the business
As Sales Ledger Assistant you will be able to work across the sales function; raising invoices, maintaining the sales ledger and business partnering with directors and partners across the company and providing support to the wider finance team.
Sales Ledger Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Business partnering with key members of the Senior leadership team
- Raising sales invoices accurately and timely
- Supporting the commercial team in managing accrued income ensuring that Purchase Orders and billing instructions are chased in a timely manner
- Responding to agency queries regarding client billings and inward payments
- Assisting in debtor reporting
- Ensuring that all projects are reconciled to Paprika accounting software
- Maintain accurate Treasury records and report on daily movement
- Support in cashflow forecasting reports
- Reviewing client receipts and following up with clients directly to support the purchase team in paying suppliers in a timely manner in accordance with the agreed terms
- Chasing Missing Timesheets
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Post daily receipts to the sales ledger onto Paprika accounting software
- New client setup
Sales Ledger Assistant Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a confident communicator
- Previous experience in a creative/media or similar business
- Strong sales ledger accounting experience
- Paprika knowledge advantageous
- Do you have a passion of everything mathematical.
VisionFR is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, inclusion and eliminating unlawful discrimination within our workforce and whilst fulfilling our Client recruitment needs .
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest