A motivated Research Manager, reporting to our Research and Strategy Director, is needed to join our team at Angsana based in either our London or Sheffield office on a full-time hybrid working basis.
This is a hybrid working role where you will work 3 days (Tues-Thurs) in the office and 2 days (Mon & Fri) from home.
You will get excellent training and have the opportunity to work with senior directors of someof the world's most reputable creative, comms and tech agencies to help them achieve their new business objectives and growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-established and fun-loving team!
Angsana is a lead generation and appointment-setting agency specialising in the healthcare, marketing services and technology space. With offices in Covent Garden and Sheffield, we help our clients to clearly define their new business proposition and then execute campaigns using a combination of telemarketing, research and email marketing; we set up meetings for our clients with senior decision-makers of brands and companies they want to work with.
Established in 2006, we have earned a respected reputation in the industry as an agency that consistently delivers results for our clients. We are accredited by the Design Business Association as 'Expert Advisors' for Business Development, proving our broad understanding of an array of creative disciplines.
About the Role
The Research Manager should have and further develop the skills to identify the best job titles, locations, and industries of budget-holders, decision-makers and key influencers that will be best suited to help each new outbound campaign achieve its objective. This involves a good understanding of buying cycles and the typical senior stakeholder roles in a range of sectors.
This is an excellent role to develop commercial acumen related to buying cycles and senior decision-making roles along with client and staff management, plus technical skills in working with a high volume of complex data.
- Assisting our clients and Account Directors in deciding the most suitable targets and then creating and loading the target lists
- Maintain and enhance our database, tools and processes to maintain and improve quality
- Train, manage and mentor a small team of research assistants
- Education Level: Degree level or equivalent and above
- Excellent aptitude for working with systems and manipulating data
- Advanced Knowledge of a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel/Gsheets etc.) using VBA and Formulas, as well as expertise in using various platforms integrated with browsers
- Ability to work under pressure, focus on details and deliver on time
- Good references are essential
- Self-motivated as well as enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- A good understanding of B2B commercial and healthcare organisation structures along with buying cycles and the typical responsibilities of senior job titles within those organisations
- Basic Knowledge of Visual Studio Code / Linux
- Hybrid working
- Training and career progression
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Research Director, Research Coordinator, Research Project Manager, Senior Research Analyst, Lead Researcher, Research Operations Manager, Market Research Manager, Research Team Leader, and Research Strategy Manager may also be considered for this role.