An excellent opportunity is available for an established Publicist to join a creative communicatons agency. Working with some amazing fashion and music talent, this position will be responsible for developing impactful and strategic PR campaigns across all mediums.
The right candidate for this job will be extremely well-connected with a large roster of contacts in the fashion or music industry who can come on board and not only develop some truly innovative and inspirating campaigns, but also help to nurture and mentor junior members of the team.
- Running global and national PR campaigns for the agency roster across digital, print, feature and cover stories
- Writing press releases and commissioning authors for biographies, brand deals and publicity shoots
- Coordination of photoshoots, exclusives and interviews
- Working collaboratively with artist management, labels and agents to ensure all PR activity is fully integrated
- Budget management and campaign strategy reporting
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working at a PR Agency or in-house with an excellent track record
- Finger on the pulse with a wide ranging understanding of cultural landscape, what's hot in music and fashion and how the two meet.
- Far reaching and established relationships with tastemakers, content influencers and national and international journalists
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Highly creative individual with innovative ideas for future publicity campaigns
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.