NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Public Relations Specialist to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services is seeking a Public Relations Specialist with a growth mindset. Focused on the development and implementation of strategic external communications plans. This position will seek media opportunities for the company and is subject matter experts, manage proactive media relations, write media pitches and press releases (in person and virtual interviews). About the Position:
As Public Relations Specialist, you will have the opportunity to represent a top 10 global digital business and IT services leader. You will be responsible for driving awareness of NTT DATA's brand, solutions and leadership with media. NTT DATA Services is a global division of NTT DATA and a part of NTT Group.
NTT DATA was named a 2022 Brand that Matters by Fast Company and A best place to work for LGBTQ+ equality in the U.S., India and Mexico. This role will give you the chance to help shape how we position the company as we move forward to a very exciting time in our company's history.
As part of powerhouse NTT, we invest billions for dollars is R&D, we acquire and collaborated with deep technology and industry acumen, and we're committed to sustainable development and social good.
As a company that's always innovating, NTT DATA focuses on the future, developing emerging technologies and improving existing ones. We are seeking a creative and resilient public relations expert who loves finding unique stories within our organization, is adept at trend spotting and looking for ways we can be part of the external media conversation while constantly evolving with the organization.
This position will require you to operate with a high degree of autonomy yet thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment with the extended external communications and marketing team. You will be empowered to collaborate and work alongside colleagues across multiple teams to raise NTT DATA's profile and drive positive consideration for our services and solutions. What You Bring to NTT DATA:
- Demonstrate an innate sense of organization and the ability to contribute both creatively and pragmatically to multiple, diverse and concurrent public relations projects
- Support public relations announcements in collaboration with NTT DATA's marketing, content, technology and corporate teams
- Experience building and owning relationships with journalists and a strong network of tech, business and vertical media contacts
- Prepare plans, press releases, presentations, speeches, blogs, bylines, media statements and talking points
- Possess an understanding of data-driven strategies using the latest tools at our disposal, analytical skills and research to advise and create strategies that support our company goals
- Provide editorial guidance for the NTT DATA Newsroom and global corporate network
- Leveraging purpose-built measurement tools to effectively, analyze and develop quarterly and ad-hoc coverage reports, which help define how PR results impact business goals
- Work independently and take ownership of projects as well as proactively identify and pursue or generate PR opportunities
- Coordinate with social media team to develop social media posts to support PR plans
- Provide oversight and assist in the management of PR Agency or vendor partners for coordination
- This role is 100% Remote
About NTT DATA Services
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or related field
- Minimum 6 years PR experience, with agency or corporate setting
- Excellent business writing abilities, and strong communication and organizational skills, plus strong attention to detail and solid knowledge of AP style
- Aptitude in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with team, extended organization, subject matter experts and C-suite
- Ability to take initiative and seek opportunities for storytelling
- Professional rapport with colleagues and leaders and a growth mindset
- Experience with media training techniques
- Demonstrated experience with measurement reports, results and tools
- Experience in a work environment using social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Crisis management experience and ability to juggle multiple fast-paced projects and manage competing deadlines
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.