Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), one of the world's largest IT Services and consulting firms, is seeking a Public Relations Manager to join its corporate communications team in North America. With more than $22 billion in revenue and 500,000 global employees, TCS partners with a third of Fortune 500 companies across industries to digitally transform their businesses.
TCS is looking for a strong media relations professional to join the North America communications team who has established media contacts and understands how external communications can help drive the business. The ideal candidate will have a passion for media relations and teaming with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, including the TCS public relations agency. The person will also have a high capacity to thrive in a large, global environment, be highly motivated, be confident to provide ideas and direction, and be able to gain consensus among various functions.
- Plan and execute media relations for TCS in North America.
- Work with the Communications Team, PR agency and subject matter experts in business groups to develop engaging narratives, media pitches and content focused on customer transformation stories, company initiatives, product launches, executive thought leadership, events, and more.
- Proactively pitch business, IT sector and industry media, as well as manage incoming press inquiries. Manage issues and prepare executives to help position the company favorably with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, brand units, and communications colleagues globally.
- Ensure the team is tracking against monthly/quarterly/yearly KPIs and metrics.
- Help develop leadership content for key TCS leaders in North America
- Support TCS award nominations in North America
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, whether at a PR agency or an in-house media relations role, and ideally, expertise in working with technology brands.
- Media relations strategy and execution experience
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Experience developing thought leadership content such as bylined articles, blog posts, social media posts, etc.