- Junior Account Executive
- B2B Public Relations Agency
- Suit an individual with some experience OR first role out of University
- 24k plus package
- Being a Welsh Speaker would be very beneficial to role, as would an interest in public affairs and politics along with a politics degree.
- Cardiff, hybrid (although as learning "on the job" is key you should be happy to work more days in the office if needed)
This is a new role, perfect for someone seeking their very first job in public relations following a University degree OR someone with some experience in PR or related communications to date.
Our client is a highly professional B2B PR agency with specialisms in politics, corporate reputation and advocacy who are seeking a new Account Executive to add to their new office in Cardiff . The company is also based in London, and other cities.
They are a very highly regarded corporate comms Agency with deep sector specialisms in politics, energy, law and much more. They require highly professional and corporate PR Account executives and managers who can bring traits such as intellect, advocacy and great comms skills both verbally and in writing. The ability to create persuasive arguments and communications will be key. You should also be someone with a very keen interest in politics and business and reputation management generally.Typical job role:
- Building brands and client reputations, positioning them in their markets, undertaking intelligent and creative campaigns to connect them with stakeholders/issues/audiences in line with commercial objectives
- Brand reputation and corporate communications as outlined above
- Helping to get things built - stakeholder/PA/community-focused campaigns to help to build understanding and support, and secure planning and development permissions. From next generation big infrastructure (energy, rail, ports/freight) £billion+ projects to town centre regeneration, urban renewal, residential extensions, and smaller scale development.
- Working in Welsh business and public sector networks and why being a Welsh speaker will help.
With responsibility for driving forward a portfolio of varied accounts, you'll be part of a friendly, close-knit team backed by either a Director or an Associate Director. In return, you'll get clear progression, training, development & career planning, alongside a competitive salary plus benefits.
Please apply via this ad to our retained recruitment consultants Recruitment Hound.