Are you a creative PR or Marketing professional with fantastic writing skills looking for a full-time permanent opportunity within a brilliant agency? We are looking for a switched-on and confident professional to provide first-class day to day support and content creation for our client s campaigns.
Public Relations Account Executive Responsibilities
The Public Relations Account Executive will execute PR campaigns for each of their clients. This involves:
- Monitoring client accounts, progressing and updating
- Managing calendar activity
- Delivering timely reports on all aspects of the campaigns
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Supporting the team with all PR strategies and implementation
- Writing press releases, communicating with journalists, social media maintenance
- Management of external events
Public Relations Account Executive Rewards
Alongside a competitive salary, and an exciting opportunity to work in a global PR and Communications consultancy, a generous benefits package is on offer including:
- 25 days holiday per annum (along with Bank Holidays), plus additional accrual opportunities after two years of employment
- New business commission scheme (9% of first year s fee for new business introductions)
- Employee discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Full inductions for new starters, regular in-house training workshops, multiple opportunities for personal development our client likes to promote from within so there are real career prospects!
Our client is a leading global PR and communications consultancy within scientific industries, embedded within and directly influencing these rapidly developing, global markets. Worth trillions of dollars to the global economy, these industries are directly impacting the way we eat, shop, and power our homes and workplaces and influencing sustainability.
Public Relations Account Executive Experience
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Exceptional written skills (this will be tested), articulation, and have good attention to detail
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills combined with a proactive and confident manner to help you to build a good rapport with Clients and other employees.
- Professional experience within an agency environment, preferably within PR and Communications (12 months at least)
- Resilience, tenacity and drive to learn. A thirst for international trade and trends would complement this role extremely well.
- Ability to prioritise, use your initiative and be proactive
- A passion for the environment
Having a marketing background is not mandatory you could have a degree in, or come from, journalism or science.
Our client has offices in Oxford, London and Leeds city centres. Please only apply if you are able to commute to one of these locations twice a week.
How to Apply for this Public Relations Account Executive job
Please apply online! Please be aware that the interview process consists of a short telephone conversation, followed by in-person second and third-stage interviews , as well as a task to complete. Please only apply if you are happy with this.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company in Oxfordshire recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit (url removed) and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. For our latest vacancies follow our Jobs on Twitter