PR Account Manager - Technology, Crypto and Cyber Security
London - Hybrid
Our client is global PR Agency, who are based in San Francisco, Portugal and London. Our client specialises in Tech, Telecoms, Crypto and Cyber Security PR.
We are looking for Public Relations Account Manager with PR Agency experience, based in the UK, to lead the planning of client campaigns, ensuring implementation within deadlines and providing tactical and strategic advice and day-to-day support for client marketing communications programmes. The ideal candidate will have between 2-3 years Public Relations experience set in an agency environment.
The public relations Account Manager is responsible for managing the public relations Account Executives and planning team time to ensure each client receives the right level of servicing, as defined by the public relations Account Director.
- Working alongside your Account Director to set and take responsibility for campaign elements, client-specific activity levels and achievable targets for each six month campaign period
- Owning the day to day tactical implementation of all client campaign elements
- Showing creativity and proactivity in developing and implementing new ideas for clients and prospects
- Support of agency wide initiatives such as blog posts, case studies, press releases, award entries, lunch and learn training sessions
- Showing excellent attention to detail and attention to good standards and client service - and instilling these same values in your teams
- Excellent understanding of social media and how social media related activities can be integrated into client campaigns
- Understanding your clients, their products and services, business drivers, markets, competitors and marketing communications requirements, and how these fit with their wider business and marketing strategies
- Setting and managing client expectations - ensuring campaign deliverables are set, reviewed, assessed and always revised to guarantee maximum ROI for clients
- Taking primary responsibility for your clients - running campaigns, preparing plans, timelines and review meetings and ensuring deadlines are met and targets achieved
- Flagging times for reviews to your Account Directors and supporting with the development and presentation of review proposals
- Gaining the confidence of your clients so they recognise you as their day-to-day marketing communications/PR advisor
- Writing/designing client/prospect presentations and participating in their delivery
- Developing excellent media and analyst relations through face to face meetings, event attendance and general phone/email contact
- Act as a primary mentor and manager to AE and SAE level staff within the various teams