Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you love the thought of working in an environment that values autonomy and flexibility, training, and career path coaching, whilst still being a part of a team of PR and Communications guns?
Agent99 is an award-winning independent PR agency based in the creative Surry Hills hub. We specialise in two distinct areas; consumer food, beverage, entertainment and lifestyle brands, and corporate thought leaders, authors and world class speakers. Established for over a decade, we work with an enviable list of global and local iconic brands. Visit our website for more detail.
Our culture places emphasis on creating a really fun environment to work in. We offer perks such as early finishes and drinks on Fridays, 'Director of Fun' team days out, snacks budget and other rewards!
Due to recent growth, we are seeking a full time Public Relations Account Manager or "Agent" to join our growing team. You will report directly into the Agency Director, whilst offering support to other team members, as well as executing day to day activities across key clients.
On a day-to-day basis, this exciting role with us will see you carry responsibilities for:
Client Management and Liaison
- Managing accounts autonomously and as part of a team
- Providing clients with strategic counsel on day-to-day issues, proactively and reactively.
- Managing client satisfaction by holding regular meetings, generating reports and maintaining regular phone or written contact to keep clients apprised of work in progress, address issues that appear, solicit client feedback and assess PR results against client expectations.
- Develop strategic and creative media campaigns for clients in a range of sectors.
- Be proactive in generating results for clients and self-motivated in achieving client goals.
- Excellent knowledge of the media - ability to manage a media/influencer relations campaign and pitch stories independently.
- Provide input into new business proposals including campaign ideas & budgeting.
- Proactively identify potential new business targets for the agency.
- Actively contribute to the growth and direction of Agent99 PR.
- Salary: $75K to $85K plus super
- Flexible work arrangements
- Performance rewards and incentives
- Exciting and interesting client base
- Opportunity to join a young dynamic team of go-getters!
- Immediate start
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes:
- Min 3-4 years PR agency experience
- University or similar qualifications in PR/Comms/Marketing/Journalism
- Proven experience in managing PR accounts day to day
- Experience in the spheres of Alcohol, Food, Lifestyle, Travel, Thought Leadership, B2B will be advantageous
- Experience working in a fast paced, results orientated environment
- Strategic and creative thinker that's able to plan ahead
- Media relations experience with a proven track record for securing results and quality media coverage
- Some experience in organising and managing media related events/launches
- Keen interest and experience in leading and executing social media integrated campaigns
- Highly motivated and loves to hit the ground running
- Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills
- Solid knowledge of Australian media with contacts across broadcast, print, online/influencers
- Candidate should be Sydney based
If you think you have the talent, personality, and determination to join our dedicated team of 'PR and Communications Agents', then please send us your 'smart' application with a short cover letter and resume to