My client, is an established and rapidly growing, successful PR & Marketing Agency. Due to growth, they are recruiting a PR Account Director to support the agency in delivering innovative campaigns to all existing and potential clients.
The PR Account Director will be at ease taking the lead on project development and planning, and be ready for the challenge, but open to continuing their development and will proactively seek out new opportunities for our business
To support the work of the agency in delivering outstanding service and innovative campaigns to all existing and potential clients. In addition to supporting and managing clients, the Account Director will be responsible for developing the account team, raising awareness of the agency within the industry and nurturing exceptional value-adding relationships with clients, suppliers and the media to secure continued success for the business.
• Maintaining ongoing detailed knowledge of the clients' businesses, operating environment and market, including frequent site visits and face-to-face meetings
• Achieving monthly revenue targets while optimising team resource efficiencies
• Managing formalised client planning, monitoring and reporting both exposure and
end-result bookings / revenue
• Strategic planning and day-to-day execution of Marketing & PR programmes
• Managing and optimising budgets for clients
• Management and development of client account management team
• Managing clients, the media, freelance staff and suppliers
• Creating new business proposals
• Attend meetings and events with clients on a frequent basis
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of the media and build relationships with key press.
• Update contact reports and update clients regularly by phone, in person and by email when required.
• Source ideas for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of our clients.
• Maintain knowledge of trends and news in the hospitality, tourism and leisure
industries on a regular basis and provide information to the team during meetings.
• Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget using the existing internal process.
• Assist the Managing Director in identifying potential organic opportunities and new clients and relationships to grow the business.
• Be a part of the senior management team providing insight and solutions to building the team and the business.
• Researching and attending events to further develop your knowledge in Marketing, PR, Social Media and the industry.
Excellent working environment and career progression. Attractive benefits package including pension scheme, flexible working hours, opportunity to attend courses, workshops and events, plus regular training days. We are a considerate employer and will gladly consider part-time or flexible working as we understand the multiple pressures of maintaining a healthy work / life / family balance.