We're hiring an Account Director with a passion for creative storytelling who will help run campaigns on behalf of best-in-class brands that are moving Miami and fueling Florida. We partner with clients to build their brands, including real estate developers, law firms, destinations, municipalities, banks, nonprofits, and financial services firms whose reach extends throughout Florida and beyond.
We are brand ambassadors. What does that mean? We partner with our clients to build and market their brands through creative and compelling communications.
- Schwartz Media Strategies was founded in 2005 and is recognized as one of the leading communications agencies in South Florida in terms of revenue, people and client base.
- Our team members thrive on collaboration: with our colleagues, and with our clients.
- We are diverse in terms of the services we provide and the industries in which we work.
- Our integrated business model combines high-impact media relations, engaging social media, compelling content and direct marketing.
- Every day presents new opportunities and challenges. We are always learning and improving. When you're learning, you're having fun, and growing as an individual.
- We lead. That begins with listening to clients, understanding their goals, and executing impactful campaigns.
- Our firm and our clients are making a difference in the community.
- Compensation is competitive; growth opportunities are infinite. Everyone at our firm is empowered to be an entrepreneur.
What We're Looking For:
- A candidate with at least 5 years of agency or in-house experience creating and driving public relations campaigns that position clients and brands at the forefront of the news, engage target audiences, simplify complex ideas, and drive people to act.
- You thrive leading and working within teams.
- Experience and interest in working with clients such as banks, real estate, law firms, and destinations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local, statewide, and select national media landscape.
- Track record of developing impactful campaigns and securing meaningful media coverage for your clients.
- You get excited about multi-tasking, both in terms of the projects you will be managing on any given day and the sectors in which you'll be immersed - from real estate and professional services to destinations and public affairs.
- You are organized, curious, and unafraid to take calculated risks.
- Positive attitude and ability to be a leader.
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
What benefits do we offer?
Our salaries are competitive, we pay employees' health and dental insurance premiums, and our growth opportunities are endless. At SMS, we offer work life balance, flexibility to work remote and in the office, paid vacation time, financial benefits for organic and new business generation, and most importantly - a fun and engaging work environment and friendly culture. Every day, we're focused on delivering for our clients and the communities in which we serve.
Do I need to speak multiple languages?
No, but it certainly helps especially Spanish (por supuesto estamos basado en Miami!).
Ready to join our team? Send your resume and intro note to .