North 6th Agency (N6A) is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations that enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes.
N6A's Account Coordinators experience the most collaborative, immersive work environment in a remote setting. Through a highly experienced team and support system, you will receive the tools to excel in PR. Our Account Coordinators have perfected their PR agency skills such as media relations, client communications, analytics, writing and creative campaign management.
We're looking for motivated individuals with roughly one year of communications experience either fulltime or through relevant internships to become the next PR Account Coordinator at N6A. Ideal candidates are interested in supporting PR programs for clients across multiple vertical industries. Must have completed at least one semester of PR or relevant internships as an undergrad or postgrad.
Account Coordinators at N6A are responsible for building and maintaining a solid infrastructure for a specific set of agency accounts. If you're driven to excel in client communications, industry news research, targeted media lists, executive thought leadership, speaker and award submissions, press materials and more, this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Manage program infrastructure for multiple accounts
- Conduct research and analytics around clients, competitors, market and media landscape
- Monitor, report and track client media coverage
- Research industry news and flag appropriate articles and segments to teams
- Build and maintain detailed media lists
- Practice consultative approach through a wide range of account deliverables, including media briefing documents, meeting agendas and recaps, coverage synopsis and more
- Manage guidelines for editorial, award and conference opportunities
- Support team with PR materials including press releases, executive bios, media pitches, award submissions and conference speaker abstracts. Writing assignments vary per account
- Develop comprehensive coverage reports with metrics
- Report to account team on day-to-day activities
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
- Interest in corporate and product communications programs for B2B companies
- Previous experience and/or coursework in public relations, communications or marketing
- Strong research and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to multitask and support account teams across a wide range of vertical industries
- Proficient in Microsoft and cloud tools such as Google Drive, Cision/MuckRack or similar, Slack and more
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to "Embrace the Pace" and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Virtual onboarding and immersive team collaboration in a remote setting
- Pace Points, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nationwide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend
- Eligibility for signature "Compete and Care" perks, competition and quality-of-life programs
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A and Studios, our sister agency focused on end-to-end modern marketing, content and production. We take great pride in our "Compete and Care" culture and robust quality of life perks. N6A maintains a work environment that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Wall Street Journal, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.