This leading Healthcare Communnications Agency is one of the largest and most awarded health networks in Europe. Through combining the power of Science, Creativity and Strategy together they strive to integrate advertising, design, relationship and digital marketing, shopper experience and production to deliver best-in-class strategic and creative services to some of the world's top as well as emerging health and wellness brands
Key Skills Needed for this Project Manager role:
- Experience in digital project management (creative, integrated or digital environment)
- Managing integrated projects
- Experience collaborating with other agencies and third parties on local and global projects
- Solid understanding and experience of digital technologies to effectively communicate with developers and technical specialists
- Knowledge and experience of project management processes and ability to adapt process to project needs
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience managing digital projects such as website builds, microsites, apps social media campaigns, banner campaigns, email campaigns, interactive and congress experiences, and confident with digital strategy, SEO, analytics, CMS platforms, email marketing platforms
- Proficiency with project management software
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical promotion guidelines
- Experience of healthcare professional digital marketing
You'll be rewarded with:
- Salary £35-45k depending on experience
- Iconic offices in the heart of London
- Flexible Time Off - Uncapped time off
- Summer Fridays - finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
- Great training and development
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Healthcare
- Headspace and mental health wellness programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Award
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working
- Develop, own and update detailed project documentation and action plans for the duration of each project as appropriate.
- Put together and own scoping documents for assigned projects, such as SoW, project timeline and budget.
- Work across multiple projects of varying type and complexity simultaneously.
- Closely monitor progress against allocated projects on a weekly basis, to make sure that the projects are timely, accurate, resourced correctly and within budgets and prepare reports for the wider team.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders have visibility and sufficient information of progress for all allocated projects to support relevant decision making.
- Analyse and escalate project risks, log and create mitigation plan to minimise disruption to successful delivery. Working closely with Senior Project Managers and Head of Project Management, start becoming an advocate of the Company's project delivery approach.
- Follow and promote the requirements of the project delivery approach across the Business Units you work with.
- Follow and optimise processes and systems for effective project management as required per project and within the framework of the organisation's project delivery approach.
Apply now if you have the relevant experience for this role.