Title: Project Executive - Events and Medical Communication
Location:Flex/Remote: £22-26k depending on experience. Level: Entry.
"Do you have Senior Events Producer experience, dynamic intention and can work fully remote".
SWM Project Executive Job Description
This is a key administrative role within SWM that carries significant logistical responsibility. The role requires a high attention to detail, level of organisation as well as elevated communication skills.
Scope of role and key tasks:
- Actively represent company standards and values in daily communication
- Building registration platform and writing invitation documents
- Seeking client approval of invitation and registration documents
- Submission of Healthcare compliance documentation both pre and post event
- Communication with delegates regarding travel, accommodation and all logistical needs
- Tracking and managing attendance via the delegate status document, providing updates to clients via email and on weekly conference calls
- Scoping and specifying delegates' special needs and informing all relevant suppliers via specified reports
- Creation of delegate reports to meet personal, PD or supplier requirements, for example rooming lists and transfer manifests.
- Creation of travel itineraries and where required support for travel requirements e.g. visas
- Liaising with external vendors such as hotel, travel agent/team to make necessary arrangements for delegates
- Providing assistance with researching hotels/venues
- Preparing event documentation including signage, lanyards, badges and conference packs
- On site delegate management
- Live virtual meeting coordination
- Building online meeting portals and registrations
- Management of online portal access reports for specific projects
- Support with Social Media content preparation and posting
The PE role reports directly into a Project Director (PD) or a Project Manager (PM).
Primary internal relationships will be:
- Working with other PEs, PMs and PDs. PE resources are not dedicated so they will (often) be working with other PEs and PDs on projects not being managed by their own line manager.
Primary External relationships will be:
- Engagement with the client and client teams as directed by PD/M
- Delegates at conferences and seminars
- Flight booking agents
- Local on-site suppliers, particularly hotel staff (banqueting, F & B and front of house) and local agent staff for transfers
- Virtual meeting / platform suppliers
Key responsibilities will include:
- Guarding the reputation of the wider SWM brand.
- Completion of projects and tasks agreed with the PD(s).
- Managing business relationships (internal and external).
- Documentation of procedures and process - including the specifications of repeat events.
- Ensuring appropriate arrangements (including travel and accommodation) have been arranged for all attendees to ensure safe travel and comfortable experience at the event
- Auditing all work as required with other PEs
- The post holder will be accountable to the PD for the financial performance of events (where applicable).
- The post holder will be accountable to the PD for the production values (quality) and delivery of events (where applicable).
- The post holder will be accountable to the PD for the communication quality of events (where applicable).
- The post holder will be accountable to the PD for the consistency of work output re: events.
NB This post is open to any person entitled to live and work within the United Kingdom.
Fluent English; written and spoken to native speaker standards.
Ability to multi task.
Excellent attention to detail and well organised.
A robust and resilient individual who is able to quickly assess situations, spot imperfections and quickly correct them in a sustainable way.
Ability to make difficult decisions and implement them swiftly whilst engaging with all stakeholders.
Professional yet personable approach when dealing with customers.
Articulate with a clear desire to put quality and the customer experience first.
A robust and resilient professional approach.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to maintain a consistent professional appearance and manner.
Comfortable with word, excel and other tools crucial to the creation of materials.
Ability to prioritise tasks in a logical order to ensure the most efficient use of time
Nice to have:
Some customer-facing experience, preferably within the hospitality sector, experience of attending large scale events or conferences.
Previous experience of using and managing an online database / registration system
2-3 days working in the office, rest of week at home
Initial couple of weeks potentially in office for training