Production ManagerLocation: SurreySalary: £35k-£40k
DNA Recruit is working with a full-service event agency based in the South London. Our client is operating worldwide, delivering highly memorable in live and virtual events, production, and content across experiential brand activation, culture workshop, medical congress, and product launch.
They have a supportive culture, focused on people and personal development, and an enhanced benefits package
We're looking for a highly skilled and passionately creative Production Manager who is raring to bring creative concepts and visions to life through Live Events and Experiences.
You will be part of the team that deliver all technical elements for both live, hybrid and virtual events; you will consult, design and advise on the latest technologies to deliver creative and engaging experiences. Providing innovative solutions to best deliver against brief and budget.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver innovative technical solutions to a project
- Set up and undertake comprehensive site inspections (often accompanying clients)
- Prepare written proposals for pitch documents
- Ensure flawless delivery of all projects
- Work with creative, strategy and production to achieve the best possible results within the available budget
- Budget control/management
- Oversee all technical elements on site, including fit-up, get-out and management of on-site personnel
- Oversee all technical elements for virtual events, including studio setup, extra requirements for additional breakouts & interactive elements, plus management of the on-site personnel
- Ensure all health & safety policies and procedures are followed and applied on site.
The Person:We need talented, skilled and daring individuals to come on board as we continue our ambitious mission to grow globally and provide class-leading experiences for our clients.
- Here's what you'll need: A passion for technology, innovation and creativity Confident with supplier and budget management Experience designing and delivering virtual and live events
If you are interested, then please send me your CV via the "link" to be considered and I can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.Job Reference: PU10704
DNA is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in vouchers for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link for the job advert onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
DNA Recruit deliver dynamic recruitment, search and talent solutions and provide insight, knowledge and credible introductions necessary for client side and agency roles. Areas we specialise in New Business, Account and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Events, Experiential, Creative and User Experience Design, Technology, Product, Marketing and Data roles for permanent, contract and freelance recruitment, search and selection, talent advisory and consulting across the UK and globally.