Product Designer to join a branding agency in London.
We need a creative but pragmatic collaborator with excellent communication skills who is adept at developing and presenting ideas both internally and client-side. Internally you will be working in the structure and innovation team whilst supporting the wider global company dealing, day to day, with brand strategists and brand designers, as well as production experts and engineers. Ideally you will have:
- Agency or in-house brand or product design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates:
- creative problem solving across a breadth of FMCG products, packaging and applications
- critical analysis
- wide-ranging sketch ideation
- beautifully realised final digital visuals
- story and process driven thinking and presentation
- A good knowledge of manufacture and an appreciation of foundational sustainable thinking
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud, Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot, Microsoft Office (or similar packages)
- Experience in vac forming and injection moulding prototyping and cardboard engineering desirable
- A holistic appreciation of adjacent design disciplines and a passion for brands is a benefit to any applicant
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.