PR & Marketing Manager
Up to £40,000 p.a.
Permanent, Full-Time Mon-Fri
Thriving business with entrepreneurial and experienced owners
Open, transparent and communicative culture
Own Transport Essential Due to Location
We are working with a prestigious, luxury wedding/hospitality/conference venue in the heart of the Kentish countryside.
The client has been using the services of a marketing agency but now want to bring this function in-house, so this is a new role where you have the opportunity to use your knowledge and creativity to the full!
We are looking for someone with passion, drive, experience and creativity to work with the Managing Director and wider team and really enhance what is an amazing venue and ensure that everyone knows about it!
As PR & Marketing Manager your role will include:
• Identifying commercial initiatives and opportunities which will drive exposure and bookings.
• Actively participate in Marketing, PR, Commercial and Operational meetings where required.
• Working alongside the Managing Director and wider team to deliver the B2C, B2B and M&E campaigns and relevant brand marketing activity.
• Manage the day-to-day PR activity, including activity co-ordination and planning.
• Manage, coordinate and execute media and marketing events, with attendance as needed.
• Oversee and manage photo, video and multi-media shoots, including planning and distribution.
• Report, track activity and communicate results for all relevant campaigns and initiatives.
• Oversee and manage relevant channels, online platforms and listings with current content, links and promotions and ensure these are kept refreshed with new imagery and content whenever necessary.
• Manage, coordinate and deliver key partnerships.
• Provide content for the Digital Channels, including, but not limited to social media
Westin Par values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do not hesitate to contact us about this or any other roles.