Please apply on company website:
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager is responsible for increasing public awareness, revenue and attendance of cultural alliance and member events and membership programs through the implementation of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activity in coordination with key community partners and artists. S/he conceptualizes, plans, and executes marketing campaigns including organic and paid media, social media, promotions, and grassroots campaigns for assigned events and organizational and member initiatives.
S/he will plan and carry out PR campaigns and strategies, write press releases, design print and social promotional materials including brochures, newsletters, websites, and social media content.
The ideal candidate will self-driven, extremely organized, able to manage numerous projects at once, and set and meet deadlines. S/he enjoy being a part of a growing cultural organization and take pride in personal achievements that surpass the basic expectations outlined below. S/he learn quickly, work independently, manage multiple tasks, and thrive within a dynamic team. Flexibility and adaptability is critical.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing plan
- Develop and post content, and monitor activity on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Businesses, and LinkedIn for Cultural Alliance and member events.
- Develop engaging content for website landing pages and event information. Update appropriate social media platforms and website pages with event information, stories, articles, and other content as needed.
- Assist in the development of promotional programs, packages, and pricing strategies to meet revenue and awareness goals.
- Content development for digital ads for the arts, including creating, updating, and monitoring social media and Google Grant ads.
- Create gallery catalogues, post cards and membership brochures
- Upload artwork to online gallery exhibitions
- Keep members' individual web pages current by uploading and approving images and events to Alliance's website.
- Draft press and distribute press release
- Cultivate relationships with local and national press/media
- Assist with membership development
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
· Five (5) years relevant experience
· Expertise in creating and managing social media
· Proficient with website (WordPress) usage
· Exceptional writing, editing and oral communication skills.
· Able to work efficiently and maintain focus in a fast-paced, creative, and unpredictable environment.
· Demonstrated ability to produce and present compelling digital and print content.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Knowledge of NEON CRM preferred
· Advance knowledge of Adobe suite or similar software
· Ability to work independently, prioritize projects and tasks, multi-task, and participate as an effective team member.
About St. Lucie Cultural Alliance
St. Lucie Cultural Alliance, a 501[c] not-for-profit organization, is the professional organization representing the arts and cultural sector in St. Lucie County as the designated Local Arts Agency.
The mission of St. Lucie Cultural Alliance (Cultural Alliance) is to better position the arts and cultural sector as a significant contributor to the vibrancy, educational and economic wellbeing of St. Lucie County. The vision of Cultural Alliance is to promote St. Lucie County as a cultural destination, where communities are strengthened through embracing and supporting art and culture.
The Cultural Alliance is going through substantial growth. In the last year along, the organization increased its membership base by over 500%, doubled its operating budget, conceived, created, and presented numerous signature festivals and events, and opened a new gallery downtown Fort Pierce.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $3,000.00 - $3,750.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location