CoolCare is looking for a PR and Marketing Executive to join our team! This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career by expanding the brand profile of a successful software business.
CoolCare is one of the fastest growing care home administration software providers in the UK. Based on three decades of producing care home management software and running homes, we know the challenges and the solutions that will improve the operation of care homes and care home groups.
We are looking for someone who encapsulates the CoolCare culture with at least 2 years of relevant marketing or communications / PR experience. The role is home-based but as presence is required in the office a few times per month, we're looking for candidates in the Yorkshire region.
The role is offered either part or full-time - at least 21 hours per week.
As CoolCare's PR and Marketing Executive, you'll be responsible for ensuring that CoolCare's brand profile is effectively supporting the rapid increase in our market share.
By working with internal and external stakeholders, you will ensure our services are effectively marketed to our target audience and create awareness of our brand, positioning CoolCare as the go-to "thought leader".
The main responsibilities of your role will require you to:
* Work closely with colleagues in the product and sales team to plan and deliver pro-active and reactive marketing campaigns
* Plan, develop, deliver and oversee multi-channel campaigns
* Keep the CoolCare website up to date and ensure it effectively represents the brand at all times
* Create engaging content, including social media content, blog posts and press releases aligned to campaigns
* Manage content distribution, including PR, social media and advertising artwork
* Manage of all social channels, ensuring regular engaging content
* Plan and negotiate event and advertising packages within annual budget
* Oversee preparation for events, including (but not limited to) logistics, stand design, equipment and marketing materials
* Develop effective and engaging marketing materials
* Prepare marketing sales and trend reports
* Monitor industry news and advise of relevant PR/marketing opportunites
* Submit industry award nominations
* Support internal communication campaigns
* Manage PR and marketing agency relationships, including (but not limited to) website and SEO
* Ensure all outward facing aspect of CoolCare is aligned to our brand guidelines
* Complete all other duties as deemed reasonable by your Line Manager
At least 2 years of relevant marketing or communications / PR experience
Yorkshire based remote worker
Creativity to develop effective strategies and campaigns
Excellent copywriting skills to get a brand's message across
Strategic marketing mindset
Ability to analyse data and draw upon actionable insights
High level of proficiency in written and spoken communication
Good IT and mobile device literacy
Ability to make basic graphic content inline with brand guidelines
Familiarity with using CMS and CRM toolsStrong strategic vision
Willingness to travel across the UK
Excellent organisational skills