Role: PR Manager
Hybrid: 2-3 days in office required (flexible though), rest WFH
Salary: £45k - £52,000 Regular pay / performance reviews + many benefits!
Please note my client is only able to employ candidates with the Right to Work in the UK (without the need for sponsorship) and have to be based in London to qualify for this role.
I'm recruiting for a seasoned PR Manager to join my client. They operate in the online payment and e-commerce space and are looking for a PR Manager to join their marketing team. While my client is an established business in the UK, they have expanded across the globe. They currently have no PR Manager in this function and there is scope to head up your own team and hire a junior team member to assist you! My client helps their customers earn rewards back when purchasing goods online, and they work with huge household e-commerce brands! This is an exciting opportunity to help them go to the next level by helping them manage the PR team. This team will be instrumental in promoting our client's awareness + brand, and connecting their customers with fantastic deals with huge household consumer brands.
If you are both agency or client side, I would love to speak with you!
What I'm looking for:
- You have experience leading a PR Team
- You have solid experience crafting intuitive, unique, creative, consumer focused campaigns across various channels within the finance and consumer sphere.
- Finance or consumer experience
- You have great experience crafting targeted content and press releases to promote the brand across media coverage
- You have demonstrable experience in maintaining and building solid relationships with journalists across finance and e-commerce
- You have experience working with your wider communications team to help develop PR, marketing and social media campaigns
- Managing supporting agencies where applicable
- Working with the Marketing Directors on issues and crisis management
- You have a strong track record of working with print media and traditional media
- You have hands-on experience with managing budgets
It would also be beneficial for you to have:
- You have experience working with influencers on paid campaigns
- You have experience networking and working within broadcast media
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, send me your application now! OR send your CV to this email: (url removed)