We're looking for a PR Director to work for our client.
HappyJobsNI is delighted to be working alongside a well-established Public Relations firm to recruit a motivated, driven and ambitious PR Director to join this passionate team at a time of exciting growth.
They are a leading Communications Agency based in Northern Ireland that help deliver public relations, social media, digital marketing and content creation to clients across the globe. They have broad industry experience and work with clients across a range of sectors including food and hospitality, tourism, fashion, arts, property, non-profit and education. They pride themselves in delivering a strong portfolio of creative award-winning campaigns and content that cut through the noise to make an impact.
If you can demonstrate experience of leading content-led campaigns and managing people in teams then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide communications oversight to a diverse range of consumer and corporate clients from a range of sectors, as well as managing digital media channels for clients in a thriving, ambitious business.
- Leading and managing a team of pr professionals and Account Managers, providing career counseling, professional development support, monitoring and performance reviews
- Providing support for agency growth and development of new business pipeline
- Overseeing media strategy and account development
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for current clients and managing an extended portfolio
- Developing senior press relationships and managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
- Managing new accounts along with existing ones
- Relevant degree in a PR or Marketing discipline or equivalent
- Extensive experience of integrated communications within a specific sector or industry relevant to the post
- Proven track record of successfully implementing PR campaigns for a range of clients
- A strong industry network and contacts with senior journalists and members of the press
- Commercial acumen and strong experience of developing new business
- Ideally five years' senior PR or Communications experience in an integrated agency environment
- A postgraduate qualification in a PR or Marketing discipline would be desirable
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations with Accredited or Chartered Status would be desirable
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
- A competitive salary and professional senior benefits package is on offer for this role.
Our client operates a blended working policy allowing some flexibility to work from home and in the office
- Every Friday working from home
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Company pension
Think that this PR Director role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this PR Director position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Head Of PR, PR And Communications Manager or as a Senior Marketing Manager.