Are you a hands-on marketing professional with proven Internal Communications and Social Media experience, looking for a unique opportunity in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have strong project management expertise, utilising excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills?
Can you proficiently use modern software tools including MS Office, Adobe Creative, Social Media platforms and systems?
If so, the PR & Communications Manager (12 mth FTC - maternity cover) role could be your perfect next challenge!
The role is based in Avonmouth and offered on a hybrid working basis (3 days per week in the office).
Harding+ is leading the way in innovative onboard cruise retailing, working closely with our cruise line partners and brand partners to 'make every cruise better'. We stay at the forefront of retailing and consistently provide outstanding customer service, culminating in winning the Cruise Retailer of the Year award for 2022.
About the role:
The PR & Communications Manager will provide maternity cover to deliver internal and external communications aligned to our brand, whilst supporting our ambitious growth plans. The role will focus on delivering brand communications (internal and external), company culture, and EVP programmes, plus helping to execute the overall Brand and Culture objectives and strategies.
The key deliverables for the role include:
- Comms programmes to support the Brand and Culture objectives and strategies
- Manage and develop social media channels
- Maintenance and monitoring of a proactive PR plan including press office management, media liaison, administrative support
- Use effective project planning techniques, delivering in a timely manner and within agreed budgets
- Gain the active support of stakeholders to help the business achieve its goals and vision
What you'll be doing:
- Alongside key business stakeholders devise and execute an internal and external communication strategy for 2024, aligning with the strategic plans
- Implement detailed activation plans to deliver the brand optimisation objectives across internal and external communications, aligning with our department pillars and brand values
- Build upon, and execute, the internal and external communication plan including researching, content collation, creative, and scheduling
- Develop innovative ideas to enhance our communication channels - digital formats, new technologies and systems, storytelling, and regular measurements
- Monitoring and reporting of communications channels and programmes measuring against key metrics and overall objectives
- Proven experience in a hands-on marketing role - strong Internal Comms and PR experience
- Well-versed in marketing channels, financial control, and agency management
- High proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Social Media platforms and systems
- Excellent project/programme management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams in a fast-paced environment, working to deadlines effectively
- Resilient and optimistic, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong networking, stakeholder management, and interpersonal skills
- Must have an existing right of eligibility to work in the UK
Harding+ is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Harding+.