Based near Croydon. Some office work is essential.
PR and Marketing Manager
This role is to manage the PR, marketing and communication responsibilities for the business. Industry experience in either branding, design and/or packaging is advantageous but not essential. This is a brand-new position and therefore a fantastic opportunity to manage, drive and develop this function.
My client have over 30 years-experience of designing and producing brands that win at the retail shelf. Their clients trust us time and again, over decades, to lead them through the changing dynamics of the shopper world and to design packaging that ensures their brands are picked first. We deliver their 360 design to artwork philosophy efficiently, faithfully and accurately, across the globe. They create and produce as one seamless, joined up team of experts, all under one roof.
* Define and execute the marketing strategy and activities according to the marketing plan; such strategies should encompass all channels including online and offline marketing, CRM, social media, traditional PR campaigns and advertising (print and digital).
* In time coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads and collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
* Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
* Track and report performance of all marketing campaigns
PR and Communication:
* Proactively manage the Company's strategic PR and Communications plan that identifies key priorities and themes.
* Responsible for producing and overseeing high quality external and internal communications to help support and promote the company's brand and reputation to the media and other external and internal audiences.
* Lead and develop an integrated communications strategy for the company to support and enhance the Company's strategic profile and vision.
* Drive and oversee the identification of PR opportunities to help position the Company as an employer and creative agency of choice across all media and online channels.
* Work directly with key stakeholders to manage and develop relationships with key media to help build and increase media coverage, including any appropriate press release opportunities.
* Devise and lead on execution of articles, presentations, and speeches. Assist in pitch work as appropriate.
* Manage any appropriate awards submission programmes/promotional events as part of building the Company's reputation within the market.
* Manage and update online communications such as the Company's website/intranet and any other social media tools used such as LinkedIn, etc.
* Manage the relationship and output with a marketing agency as applicable by setting targets and making sure they are delivered.
Job Skills and qualifications:
* Ability to manage the whole marketing function, to drive this forward and assist the business in achieving its business objectives in this regard.
* Ability to set the marketing strategy and vision, influencing the senior leadership team to bring this to light and deliver.
* Gather the buy-in from senior managers of the business in order for them to help develop the Company's PR offering externally.
* Industry/agency experience in either branding, design and/or packaging is advantageous.
* 5+ years of relevant PR, marketing and communications experience.
* Ability to develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
* Strong experience in the use and promotion of social media channels/digital media platforms.
* Similar experience and/or know-how/ability in working with the media, handling and managing media enquiries.
* Experience and/or ability in writing articles, speeches, presentations and press releases.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to deal with all levels of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts
* You will have experience in MS Office packages (Outlook/Word/Excel).
* You will be able to balance and own your own workload.
* You will be flexible and able to co-ordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment