Own the development and delivery of PR and communication strategies working with a loyal client portfolio.
Your new company
Our client is a leading boutique Public Relations and Communications agency based in the South of Perth, offering PR, Marketing, Events and Social Media services to a large portfolio of loyal clients.
Your new role
As Public Relations & Communications Advisor, you will be joining a close-knit team who share a common goal; to provide contemporary communications advice, connecting clients to their audiences through unforgettable experiences and creative strategy. You will work closely with business and marketing leaders in corporate, creative and lifestyle sectors to understand their business goals and translate them into intelligent marketing, communication, PR and event strategies across both digital and traditional channels and be responsible for delivering high quality outcomes. You will have experience in developing and managing client relationships and key contacts.
Key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Client liaison - understanding client requirements and business outcomes, and consulting to deliver marketing and communications strategies that meet their business and brand goals
- Media liaison - Managing relationships with media channels and third-party suppliers including creative and digital agencies
- Excellent writing and content development skills - writing engaging content for press releases, blogs, advertorials, social posts and EDMs in addition to ideation and creative direction for photography and videography
- Strategy development - Creating and delivering media and communication plans
- Events - concept, development, and execution
- Presentation - Ability to present and pitch to new and existing clients.
Most important when considering applying for this opportunity is possessing the passion for public relations and creative marketing and communications that will see you feel at home with the team. You will be self-motivated and have experience developing and delivering multi-channel campaigns focused on lead generation and brand development in either B2B or B2C sectors. You will enjoy copywriting and have a creative flair for events, content coordination including ideation and creative direction for photography and videography. Last, but not least, you will have a desire to continue to learn and grow. You will be joining a supportive team that will add to your existing skills and help take your career to the next level. What you'll get in return
Nestled in the heart of Fremantle, this small team of specialists will welcome you into their team and nurture your skills whilst giving you access to an engaging workload across marketing, communication, PR, events and digital. You will work with business and marketing leaders across a variety of sectors on campaigns that will stretch your creative boundaries. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508