We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate, confident and creative Account Manager to join the team.
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Location: A mix of office-based (Ringwood, Hampshire) and WFH
Salary: Competitive salary and much more
Job Type: Permanent
We are a multi-award winning, PR, marketing and social media full-service agency, based in Hampshire. Located in Ringwood, on the Hampshire/Dorset border, we are relentless in the pursuit of results for our clients - devising and implementing both strategic and creative PR, social media and marketing campaigns that drive enquiries, sales and build brands and reputation on a regional, national and international scale.
The successful candidate will be a real all-rounder who can think big and still deliver on the detail. You'll be a self-starter and able to run your own accounts with bags of drive, energy and commitment.
Your day-to-day role will cover all marcomms channels including digital and social. You'll be confident at presenting to clients and experienced in managing several clients at a time. We need someone with an eye for detail who can see campaigns through from start to finish. You'll be given a lot of responsibility and will be able to shape the role as you progress.
- Understanding and use media knowledge and relations to the benefit of clients
- Creative storytelling across a wide variety of channels
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients and relevant media
- Deliver day-to-day client activity, including social media - planning, drafting content, posting/scheduling, advertising and reporting
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the PR and marketing industry and show a commitment to increasing your own knowledge of the industry and our clients
- Copywriting - press releases, literature, social media content, general messaging
- Website - updates to content, web stories, Pixel and Insight Tag installation
- Able to represent the agency at client meetings - taking briefs, developing them and then confidently presenting back
- Reporting on all KPIs and on-going activity reports
- Working closely with the wider team to help deliver fully integrated campaigns that are creatively excellent
- Understanding clients' marketplaces and applying that thinking to cutting edge, results-driven campaigns
- Identifying new business opportunities - both organic and new
- Crisis and issues management support
Key requirements & skills
- Solid understanding of PR, social media, digital and marketing disciplines
- At least three years' experience in a PR/marketing agency (including social media management)
- Understanding and experience of using and delivering social media campaigns for business
- Client likeability and trust
- Proactive, confident attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Competitive salary plus benefits including, pension, generous holiday allowance and the opportunity to work with some fantastic, global clients
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on apply and supply your CV and covering letter, as well as current remuneration.