Are you a talented PR Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking to make the step up? We're looking for someone with proven agency experience working across consumer PR and social media for big brands to work with this fantastic agency based in Bath. This agency is happy to offer hybrid working, with the potential to work from home 3 days a week.The experience we need.
- Proven agency experience managing integrated B2C brand campaigns for consumer clients - including PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good consumer PR story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs and manage content delivery.
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and national media effectively
- Ability to report back campaign success by analysing key PR and social metrics
- Exceptional all-round copywriting and client management skills
- Day to day, you'd be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands.
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets
- Planning - Prepare and deliver detailed integrated plans spanning PR, social, influencer marketing, digital content and experiential events/brand activations (post COVID)
- Client liaison - As the main point of contact for clients, present strategies, identify news hooks, implement activity and provide regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders
- Managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams
- PR - Identify and create compelling media campaigns e.g. news generation, product placement. Draft and pitch in press releases and features, together with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Influencer Marketing - Identify, onboard and manage organic and paid influencers ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, which also supports wider integrated brand activity
- Social media - Devise & deliver integrated, creative content strategies together with supporting paid ads campaigns.
This PR consultancy is a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency whose clients include leading UK and global food and drink brands.What you'll get in return.
Working in a small agency, you can expect to enjoy a higher level of responsibility - with the active support of senior directors and other team members.
How to apply.
- A great salary of £30-38k depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays), plus an extra day for each year's service completed.
- An individual training plan and annual training allowance
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Regular virtual or F2F social events
- Company pension scheme
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!