Would you love to work in tech for an award-winning PR & Communications agency? We have a client who would love to hear from you.
About the Company:
Our client is a multi-award winning B2B and B2C PR & Communications agency for technology.
This company takes pride in moving with the times to work on creating new ways of thinking about human interaction. They provide a personal experience to technology PR, seeing more to just wires and code. To focus on the real objectives of their clients rather than simply their products, this agency is passionate on developing interesting and engaging content to captivate the target audience.
The team is based in London with experts in technology, who have a united understanding in their approach to marketing and PR services. They have a shining portfolio of recent case studies from a range of technology clients, delivering the goals of the brand to each and every one.
They are passionately committed to diversity and inclusion, welcoming applications from a range of backgrounds and cultures.
As a PR Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting teams on Media Campaigns.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Social Media Management: setting up digital content across social channels, coming up with creative ideas for posts and sponsored content by using creative tools to design them, and carrying out social media evaluations
- Copywriting: Drafting editorial copy including press releases, blogs, features, and by-lines
- Brand Research: Researching how a topic has hit the headlines and summarising key stories, researching and creating media lists
- Team Contribution: Helping to brainstorm important ideas, taking notes on calls/meetings and drafting recap emails
- External Communication: Getting quotes and commissioning suppliers, writing email pitches and pitching stories in due course, evaluating and showing-off the company coverage in creative ways
- You have experience or a keen interest in PR, Digital Marketing, Media, Current Affairs, Finance/Fintech, Data or Technology
- You are qualified to degree level
- You have excellent grammatical skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- You are efficient in Google Suite and Canva (or other similar editing tools)
- You are skilled in online research, and can present your findings in a clear and compelling way
- You are organised with excellent time-management skills, able to work to deadlines with a fast-moving to-do list
- You are conscientious and analytical with a great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You are a friendly and proactive team player, with the desire to get involved straight away
Benefits of working for the company:
- You will be working for a small team with genuine opportunities for hands on experience
- Full-team training and progression plans for every level of the team
- Fantastic benefits package