Are you ready for a new challenge in 2024? Keen to step up, and take on the next level of responsibility within PR? Or tired of working on the same accounts and fancy working in a different industry with some fresh clients? If you ve hit the glass ceiling and are seeking an agency you can grow in, that will challenge your PR powers with exciting new opportunities and invest in your development then come and join this team of PR experts!
As a PR Account Director, you will play a pivotal role in the growth and management of this dynamic PR department. You ll lead in crafting innovative PR and communication strategies, ensuring they resonate with audiences and drive brand awareness for their diverse portfolio of clients. Your leadership will inspire and motivate the PR team, fostering a culture of creativity and excellence.
Day-to-day responsibilities for this PR Account Director -
- Campaign Leadership: Lead the team in developing and implementing creative and effective PR and communication strategies to achieve client objectives.
- Campaign Management: Collaborate closely with internal marketing, digital, and creative teams to ensure seamless execution and delivery of PR initiatives, meeting all committed timings and KPIs.
- Client Relationship Management: Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, positioning the agency as a valued extension of their teams.
- People Management and Development: Mentor and support junior team members while encouraging innovation and pushing the boundaries to deliver exceptional results.
- Growing and Winning Accounts: Identify opportunities for organic growth, as well as new business prospects, converting them into successful partnerships.
Are you a PR Account Director, working within an agency environment (currently or previously), with expertise across B2B and B2C accounts? Then we re keen to hear from you.
About the agency - This fully integrated creative marketing agency produces brand communication strategies that deliver commercial results. Using creative intelligence, they focus on bringing strategy to life through integrated digital, print, experiential, trade and consumer press and broadcast activations.
Perks of the job - You ll enjoy; a starting salary of circa £45K+ and an annual bonus; generous holiday allowance (including your birthday off); hybrid working and flexible start time; development plan - paving the way for career advancement to PR Senior Account Director; wellbeing programme; frequent socials; and an annual trip overseas! Located not far from Bourne End, Buckinghamshire.
Come and be part of a team committed to excellence and innovation in PR and communications.
Apply now to receive a job spec with all the information, and support throughout the recruitment process with our supportive recruitment consultants.