Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, Marina Maher, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and DocFinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Agency Accounting Services seeks an entry-level Developer to join our team. The Developer will be responsible for providing technical support of the PeopleSoft Financials ERP system used by the AAS team. The candidate will troubleshoot system issues and be responsible for system enhancements. Prior experience using the PeopleSoft propriety development tools is not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for specific tasks within the Agency Accounting Services (AAS) team. Every person on the team plays a key role in delivering timely, accurate results in an environment that values quality service to the agencies we support and our parent company, Omnicom Group, Inc. You will join a team working in eight states in the U.S., UK and India. Responsibilities
- Technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements.
- Track and document changes to functional and technical specifications.
- Design and develop interfaces, reports, data conversion using PeopleSoft tools.
- Document procedures and processes.
- Interaction with users to troubleshoot problems and gather requirements.
- Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support for the PeopleSoft Financial systems end-users.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Knowledge and experience with programming languages, e.g., SQL, Java,.NET. On-the-job training of the PeopleSoft proprietary development tools will be provided but a solid technical skills background is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to perform impact analysis/research on planned modifications.
- Strong testing skills, including ability to develop a solid test plan.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance.
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus, but not required
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively. About the DAS Group of Companies.
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries. About Omnicom Group Inc. Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) () is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Job Locations US-MO-St. Louis ID Position Function Accounting/Finance Job Classification Full Time