TristoneNash are proud to be supporting a reputable charity in South Wales that supports people who are experiencing challenges with their mental health and is committed in encouraging connection and social change.
Due to growth, a new and exciting post has been created within the People Team for a People Advisor to cover the East Region.
- You will be supporting the Service Managers across your region in addressing casework, including performance management, capability, long and short-term absence management, restructures and redundancies, TUPE and employee relations cases.
- You will provide advice and suggest solutions to complex HR matters, guiding and advising managers on potential risk, reputational damage and financial exposure to ensure best practice with an inclusive, trauma informed approach.
- You will also partner with managers on the end-to-end recruitment process including assisting with advertising, sifting, attending interviews and onboarding to help ensure highly skilled and motivated people are recruited into the organisation
- Working closely with the Head of People and People Partner, you will ensure consistency of approach on all people related matters, across the Organisation and support managers in decision making, to ensure they are consistent with our values, policies and practices.
Who We're Looking For:
- You will need to be a team player who is confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive with a friendly, approachable manner.
- You are pragmatic and have a solution focussed approach to working.
- You will have a passion for delivering a high-quality customer focused people service with demonstratable skills in complex problem solving and the ability to influence and build credible working relationships with colleagues across the Organisation.
- You will have experience within a generalist People/ HR role, with demonstrable experience of dealing with HR casework including disciplinary, grievances and TUPE.
- You will have excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of employment legislation with experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, and guidance documents, applying relevant employment law throughout. This includes practical understanding of the Equality Act 2010, data protection and GDPR.
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual leave starting at 26 days plus bank holidays
- Enhanced family leave
- Health and wellbeing support
- Competitive pension contribution
TristoneNash are acting as an Employment Agency on bahlaf of our cliient.