This is a unique opportunity to help define and drive the strategic direction and growth of our global, award-winning communications company.
Lonelyleap is a collaborative, transatlantic team of strategists, directors, cinematographers, designers, and producers. We combine strategy, creative and content production to empower our clients' communications with emotion and authenticity. Our work is based on human truths, always seeking the perfect intersection of authenticity and discovery in order to build brand trust.
We are looking for a creative strategic thinker to lead our agency overseeing business operations, people and ventures. As a proven leader in the creative communications industry, you will have demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans as well as excellent organisation and leadership skills. You will understand the value of creativity to our clients and prospects and be able to sell as well as ensure the delivery of high-quality creative to strategy, on time and on budget. You will have a proven track record of developing client relationships and winning business. The Partner will have ultimate responsibility for both the agency's growth and profits, as well as the quality of work and excellent client service Lonelyleap is known for.
The role is London based but encompasses our offer internationally.
- Leading the Agency and ensuring that all employees buy into the Company vision.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the Agency reporting to the board.
- Work with the Finance Manager to set financial forecasts, monitor targets and drive revenue.
- Representing the company at events, maintaining Lonelyleap's excellent reputation.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising work of other members of the team, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance and to manage staff with care and respect.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with other partners.
- Seek new client relationships and develop existing ones.
- Think strategically to understand clients' business goals and devise strategies to drive opportunities for growth for the client and revenue for the agency.
- Own and grow all strategy work for clients, making sure we deliver and excel the agreed targets.
- Lead and nurture quality creative.
- Lead pitching and winning new business.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- You encourage individuality and diversity to provide a stimulating atmosphere for creativity and innovation.
- You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback. You are friendly and approachable.
- You are flexible and resilient.
- You are detail oriented but also clearly see the big picture and know when to let each guide your judgement.
To apply for this role please send a CV and cover letter to Please clearly state the job role in the subject of your email. Deadline for submissions: 6pm Friday 21 st January 2022.