Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. We turn vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through nearly 20 of the world's leading travel brands under Wyndham Destinations, Panorama, and Travel + Leisure Co. Together we're shaping the future of the travel industry by creating new possibilities for vacationers. That's part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
The Paid Social Media Specialist for the Travel + Leisure Co. Enterprise Social Media team is a dynamic marketing professional who is responsible for supporting the Travel + Leisure Co. Growth Businesses/Non-Member Businesses (Travel + Leisure Group & Extra Holidays) brand social platforms. This position will develop campaigns and engaging content for paid social media marketing. They will also manage the boosted Facebook promotions to drive key KPI's. In addition to the support of the Growth Businesses, the Paid Social Media Specialist will also be responsible for reviewing and responding to social media mentions and private messages for these brands in partnership with the Coordinator, Social Media Marketing.
This role interfaces with all facets of the business, including Extra Holidays Marketing, Travel + Leisure Group Marketing, Brand, and Global Ecommerce and Digital Marketing. Reporting to the Manager, Social Media, the Paid Social Media Specialist must have a strong background in end-to-end paid social media including campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting. This role will be tasked with growing and maintaining the audiences of the Growth Businesses, increasing website referral traffic and driving key business objectives like leads and revenue.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Social Media Campaign Management
* Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the marketing funnel and develop campaigns that drive consumers to act throughout the lifecycle
* Own paid social media campaigns end-to-end for both brands, balancing varying objectives to meet business goals. E.g., subscriptions, bookings, leads, traffic, and followers
* Develop audience targeting strategies for both prospecting and remarketing
* Partner with media agency to launch campaigns; own the creation of briefs which include pixels, audiences, budgets, ads, creative, etc.
* Practice customer obsessions through monitoring data for wins and opportunities; remain agile to optimize campaign performance
* Manage boosted post strategy for Facebook and Instagram; create audiences, manage budgets, monitor performance, and provide creative recommendations
* Monitor trends and identify new social media marketing opportunities to fuel the creation of engaging campaigns that deliver strong results
* Set deadlines and level-set expectations on multiple projects with competing priorities
Social Media Content Creation
* Develop ad creative for paid social media campaigns - using Canva and other creative tools - based on platform trends, strategic plans, and past campaign performance
* Work with internal and/or agency partners on creative assets to be used in paid social campaigns as needed
* Copywrite for paid campaigns, utilizing proper grammar and AP Style
* Develop A/B tests to inform future creative decisions that are optimized to meet KPI's
* Assign UTM link tracking to linked content for accurate reporting
* Monitor and moderate inbound messages across all social media channels using Sprinklr, tagging for proper categorization
* Proactively engage with social media questions/comments including escalating relevant guest concerns for recovery
* Identify possible crises or brand reputation threats and escalate to appropriate partners
* Monitor and optimize paid efforts for community health, campaign efficiency, and business objectives
* Utilize tools like Facebook Ads Manager, Sprinklr, and RivalIQ to analyze campaign performance and develop reports
* Create custom reports that include critical analyses of campaign performance, best practices and channel comparisons.
* Build social media presentations for business partners with campaign metrics, key learnings, and recommendations
Performs other duties as needed
No more than 15% per year. Some travel may be required for social media continued training and meetings. Possible travel for content capture on location for brand pages.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* BA/BS in Marketing or other business-related field
* 3+ years of experience managing social media sites and using various social media programs to deliver content and measure results
* 2-3+ years of experience in paid social media with proven ability to drive revenue working on $1M+ annual budgets
* Experience with paid social media for subscription services is a plus
* Exceptional comprehension of paid social media analytics with the ability to interpret reports and provide recommendations for campaign optimizations
* Previous experience with platform-specific marketing programs like Facebook Ads Manager
* Proficiency in social media content management tools like Sprinklr, Spreadfast, Hootsuite or equivalent
* Basic understanding of UTM link tracking and Google Analytics
* Highly organized with an ability to identify and develop efficient operating processes and procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong social media copywriting, editing, and proofreading abilities
* Proven self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Ability to build and leverage a strong network of peers and business partners
* Experience with Canva or similar graphic design platform is a plus
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to handle confidential information
* Exceptional customer service / "happy to help" attitude
Experience equivalent to the education requirement may be accepted in lieu of the education requirement.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to , including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.