An exciting contract opportunity for a Paid Social Media specialist with a global software developer (over 5M subscribers worldwide) at their UK headquarters in London. Flexible hybrid working.
- In partnership with a media agency, you will be responsible for leading acquisition across the entire suite of paid social channels, managing a multi-million-pound budget.
- Partner with the digital media agency to brief, plan & launch integrated paid social campaigns.
- With the organic social team help build the wider social roadmap (Both paid and organic) ensuring all social activity is optimized .
- Provide support in the planning and execution of mobile app campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing paid social campaigns (either in-house or through an agency) with a focus on direct response/conversion-focused campaign.
- Experience in managing and briefing paid social agencies and the ability to set up and launch in-house campaigns.
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns and optimization (Facebook, Twitter, TikTok)
- Experience in briefing and managing media agencies with large budgets
- Long 12 month contract
- Possible temp to perm
- Free breakfasts