Brand new opportunity for a Paid Social Media Executive to join a fast-growing full-service digital marketing agency based in London. (Note however - you can work from anywhere! There is a London office which you can be in for client meetings but if you want to work from your laptop somewhere in sunny Europe or in the Scottish Highlands - that's totally fine!)
The disruptive agency has exciting household name B2C clients across events, hospitality, leisure, travel, student, e-commerce and retail and has already have a number of record breaking activations under their belt.
The agency support their growth with strategic digital marketing and sales services across multiple disciplines including social media, influencer, paid media, paid search, web build and e-mail.
The Paid Social Media Executive will be joining a supportive, creative and exceptional team who can nurture and facilitate amazing personal and professional growth for the successful candidate.
As the Paid Social Media Executive, you will be supporting in the day to day running of accounts to ensure excellence is being delivered, alongside a wider award-winning team. You will be working with some of the best known B2C blue-chips, exciting campaigns and be involved in the production of fantastic work.
- Responding to client media objectives, needs and targets to help enhance relationships
- Manipulation of data and interpretation of campaign results, sharing the information with the client team
- Feeding into the preparation of plans through the use of digital planning tools, research resources, client data and forecasting
- Recommendations of new and innovative solutions for clients in conjunction with line managers
- Mentor & support executives across digital channels/campaigns in line with strategy Manage calls with relevant media owners to ensure best practice and new products are being adhered to
- Assist in larger analysis projects to aid in defining client strategy
- Assist in research and testing of new tech across accounts and feedback to the wider team and agency with results
- 6 months - 1 years minimum digital media experience across Paid Search and / or Paid Social
- Experience working in a team
- Ability to interpret data and communicate to the wider team Understanding of core digital channels and campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- The ideal candidate should be a self -starter who is passionate about all thing's media
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 basic plus 10% bonus plus share options
Location: London / Remote / Flexible work (see below for further detail)
- 25 days holiday plus extra for Christmas shut-down
- Flexible and Remote working at Soho House's co-working space
- Access to Soho Huse members area including a rooftop pool/relaxing area
- All expenses paid company retreat abroad with the team
- Team CBT therapy
- Monthly yoga sessions
About the Company:
The agency are a close, fast growing and award-winning team who are working with some of the most recognisable brands in the world. They're on track to double in size over the next 12 months so you will be joining at a very exciting time during this transitional period. Joining the agency now provides the opportunity to grow quickly and carve out a path for your career. The freedom, flexibility and opportunity on offer is well suited to someone who feels stifled and restricted at a larger agency and wants to spread their wings.