Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Paid Social Manager to be based in our client's offices in South West Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is a growing Digital Marketing Agency who are looking to challenge the norm. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, established but very much growing business, and progress their career.
This role is ideal for a Paid Social Media Specialist with over a few years' experience under their belt who is bored of the normal and is looking to move to one of the most exciting Agencies in the North West.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering tangible results across several Paid Social campaigns utilising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, handling client communications across a range of portfolios.
Skills and experience:
* 2+ Years' experience in a similar Paid Social Media role either client or agency side.
* Strategy and planning across paid social media.
* Well versed in generating organic growth.
* Ensuring ongoing engaging social content across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and similar) across client accounts.
* Consistent brand and tone of voice.
* Driving campaign results I.E. ROI and generation of organic and paid web traffic.
* Able to report both internally and externally to key stakeholders of all levels.
* Analytically strong.
* Target driven with commercial understanding.
* An understanding of Digital channels such as SEO, CRO, and email marketing is beneficial but not essential.
* £30 - £38K Salary (Dependant on Experience).
* Flexible working hours.
* Private Medical Insurance after a period of tenure.
* Trendy Altrincham location.
* Culture is hugely important at the business. You are not just another number.
* Regular team building activities.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support