A global Design agency where you will support the CEO and COO to develop and provide a proactive and comprehensive administration, information and support service including providing structure and organisation to the wider team. This will include diary management, travel support, internal and external meeting coordination and general administration.
JOB ROLE: PA to CEO & COO
LOCATION: West End / Full Time, Permanent, Office Based
- Work closely with directors to anticipate their requirements in all matters related to their immediate and long-term schedules. This will require a good knowledge of events and meetings and key personnel involved
- Plan/arrange all travel including ticketing, hotel accommodation, travel related documentation (including visas), foreign currencies and itineraries for all trips
- Draft/send responses where and when appropriate and propose solutions for responses
- Track and reconcile all expenses for the Directors and check all expenses submitted to Directors by team members to ensure expenses guidelines are being followed. Assist with checking the monthly transactions charged to the department budget
- Pro-actively manage and organise a variety of meetings, and follow up on/monitor action points; includes preparing dial-ins and checking attendees in advance
- Manage the logistics, preparation and follow-up for all meetings as required. This includes internal meetings, meetings in external locations (sourcing venues and caterers and arranging dinners for large groups) as well as occasionally arranging meetings in other country offices (liaising with admin staff in regions and attendees to coordinate travel and accommodation)
- Coordinate the performance management process for the team to ensure the process is clear, communicated and completed in line with the required timelines. Provide additional support to the Directors to manage the process for their team including sending out the performance feedback requests, scheduling the review meetings and collating the feedback received in preparation for the reviews
- Work pro-actively to ensure the different sub-teams within the team stay connected and aligned
- Lead on inducting new team members into the team, including new starter forms, arranging all induction meetings, organising computer equipment as necessary
- Keep informed of administrative internal good practice and advise directors of procedures as appropriate
- Plan, set-up and coordinate regular engagements
- Create associated communications materials including drafting of written materials on behalf of senior directors
- Measure the success of engagement activities and track progress against plans, reporting back findings as well as suggesting and implementing improvements to the approach
- Lead the onboarding of new senior staff including both practical support as well as working with Line Managers to ensure inductions are effectively prepared and implemented.
- Experienced personal assistant familiar with working in a fast-moving environment and happy to take on private personal assistant work
- Proven experience working with C-Suite levels
- Professional and responsible with great hospitality skills
- Excellent written and verbal direct communication skills
- Confident and enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude
- Resilient, adaptable and cool under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Able to be flexible as and when this is required
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.