Industry - Digital Agency / Marketing Agency
Salary - £30,000 - £45,000
Location: Birmingham, Aston - largely office based
Must haves: Ability to manage with internal deadlines and have worked in a digital / tech project environment
We are partnered with a global agency in Birmingham, who are looking for a slightly unique person. They are keen to bring someone in to manage the day to day of the digital Birmingham office, but someone who is keen to navigate the operational aspects of the agency.
This could be things such as project deadlines, checking in with the teams to check priority projects and work is being done in the right order and to timelines.
- Worked in an agency either digital agency or marketing agency and has experience from an operational and project perspective
- Organised and understands project principals
- Operations or office management experience
- Leadership and people management abilities
- Understands management styles but has adapted their own in helping motivate different people from different teams, including design, development, projects and technical.
- Keen to help grow an office in Birmingham, that has other similar people in global sites including Mauritius, Dubai, Europe.
This role requires a lot of multi-tasking due to the nature of a digital agency, and you don't necessarily need to come from an operational role, but could come from a marketing or project role. Having that knowledge of industry will be the most important factor though.
Any questions, feel free to speak to Dan Rodrigues - CX Squared for further details and scope of the role.