Are you an INCREDIBLE Operations Manager looking for your next STEP UP? Want to have a clear career path with an opportunity that gives you complete creative license?
Love implementing processes and overseeing projects from beginning to end?
Looking for the ultimate flexible role with the perfect working culture?
then keep reading!
JOB ROLE: Operations Manager - WORK FROM HOME! & BENEFITS PACKAGE!
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
COMPANY: Our client is a leading SEO marketing agency based in the heart of Liverpool Street. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Operations Manager to supervise and lead their close-knit, sociable team.
SALARY: 35,000 - 40,000
LOCATION: Nearest Tube: Farringdon (REMOTE! Only need to come into London for team meetings x2 a month!)
CULTURE: This company is a super collaborative and friendly environment ad dynamic; this role will be perfect for an experienced Operations Manager who will be ambitious about the team they are leading.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, quarterly performance bonus, Inclusion in annual profit share, Birthday off, Last Friday of the month early finish, hybrid working with team socials / collaboration days, flexible working hours, Length of service annual leave increase, Competitive company maternity scheme, 2 x 30 minute "me time" breaks, monthly wellness allowance and company pension
This role is designed to support the operational function of the delivery team within the business. You will be responsible for administering the projects, people and deliverables to ensure the smooth running of operations within the team and projects are run efficiently as intended.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Implementing new systems and over see the entire operation roll out of this to support the business develop and grow and roll this out in phased stages
- Over see the operations for the business and have direct impact to create and impact change to streamline processes
- Co owning the SEO tracker to ensure that any tasks added into there are swiftly added into the relevant project in CRM
- Use of platforms and tools such as Zoho Projects, website development, preferable background in Digital and Marketing (SEO)
- Checking timesheets are completed every day, and week by every team member including the Managing Director
- Making sure that key accounts are getting deliverables every week and work with the Account Manager
- Checking that team members are completing all tasks set for them each day
- Monitoring that all tasks are recorded and scheduled against projects in CRM and executed on time
- Chairing and attending planning sessions each month
- Administrating different varieties of projects Schedule, set and record all internal team calls - including transcribing and prep and circulation of minutes (TEMI)
- Checking projects are on track to hit target KPIs and reporting this to MD every week
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Self sufficient and able to use their own initiative
- Ideally a background in digital and Marketing (SEO)
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Project management experience
- Experience of working in an established business, with exposure to existing project management processes, tools, and systems
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.