Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
It's an exciting time to join Nike's North America Digital Brand Team! As our Digital Media Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities; include driving marketing and communication initiatives for key campaigns across Affiliates, Influencers, and editorial partners. You will have the opportunity to steward holistic and outstanding campaigns, across Nike brands and the digital ecosystem - including Nike.com, Nike App, and SNKRS App.
The ideal candidate is proficient in Affiliate marketing programs and understands how to use these media channels to engage consumers and drive action! You have a deep knowledge of how these channels work to connect with consumers and how to advance each channel to improve critical metrics.
You are a proactive, standout colleague capable of wearing multiple hats - leading multiple projects and communicate progress to teammates effectively. You go above and beyond, and have a strong desire to learn how we encourage, serve, and reengage consumers across media. You also love to test and learn - identifying new innovative ways to do things and improving existing processes
In this role, collaboration, clear communications, and accountability are key. You are analytical, have experience and comfort working with data and making data-informed decisions that increase the impact and performance of our efforts.
- Helping channel leads advance Affiliate/Influencer and editorial marketing efforts
- Lead learning agendas and execute digital marketing tests across Affiliate/Influencer marketing
- Analyze large amounts of data and communicate findings to key stake-holders through detailed reporting
- Help cultivate, and develop relationships with top Affiliate/Influencer marketing partners
- Audit Nike brand presence across Affiliate/Influencer partner platforms
- Help execute Omni-channel digital marketing strategies crafted to meet various awareness, demand and retention business objectives.
- Help with ongoing optimizations such as securing media exposure, partner negotiations for increased SOV, new partner prospecting/recruitment
- Partner with the Media Campaign Managers to assist with development of media plans and see through plans to achieve clear, measurable goals
- Support the tactical execution of Omni-channel marketing plans to ensure critical metrics are met.
- Dive deep into the campaign performance to understand trends and identify successes and opportunities. Then share back with key partners to add additional context
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- BA/BS degree preferred (4 yrs experience in lieu of degree)
- 2-4 years of work experience in Digital Media with an emphasis on Growth or Performance Marketing (incl. startup and/or digital agency work)
- Preferably 2+ years Affiliate and/or Influencer marketing experience, with a focus on driving e-commerce revenue
- Confirmed experience encouraging and growing 3rd-party relationships
- The ability to work optimally within a team environment
- Consistent track record of leading and optimizing digital marketing channels to deliver against commerce metrics - improving revenue and/or driving new members
- Self-starter with an innate curiosity and the aim to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with getting your "hands dirty" investigating the numbers. Experience using data to drive business decisions & marketing optimization required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations on complex business issues required
- Experience managing multiple projects at once while hitting timelines
- Passion for Nike's mission to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.