A rapidly expanding Global Marketing company looking to recruit a Mid-weight Artworker to work within their successful studio team (Agency Services). This is a full time permanent role based at their Croydon site within the head office of a well-known FMCG high street retailer.
The successful candidate will be required to interpret briefs, work creatively within brand guidelines for a variety of different clients across different sectors. Produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare production ready files for various media and output types. The role requires a team player that is capable of developing a good working relationship with other members of the Studio department and the Account Management teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate confidently with clients and other areas of the business, with particular emphasis on a can do attitude to problem solving.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a person to not only improve and expand on their current artwork skills, but also to develop good client relationship skills. The studio is located within the clients marketing team, so building a strong rapport with the client is vital to progressing the role.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working with the latest creative software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- A understanding of current colour management techniques and methodology is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs
- Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
- Thorough understanding and ability to interrogate a client brief
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Commercial awareness of current marketing industry standards