Media Account Manager, or Senior Account Manager, wanted in Nottingham for one of the UK's fastest-growing marketing agencies! This outstanding agency have grown steadily year-on-year, and with an expanding media team they are now looking for a Media Account Manager, or SAM, to help connect campaigns to the opportunity to buy. The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an agency client-services role, and a proven track record of delivering real results for your clients
- Have a strong knowledge of media planning across multiple channels, particularly digital, in-store, and OOH. Experience of the retail marketplace would also be a huge advantage
- Consult with the client to understand their objectives, decide on the most effective media channels, and develop a comprehensive media strategy
- Be highly data driven with a capacity for research, in order to analyse market trends and audience behaviour
- Have strong communication and project management skills, as you will be required to present proposals to clients and liaise with them throughout the campaign, and manage delivery of campaigns from conception to completion
In return, you'll have the opportunity to work with huge brands and take your career to the next level within this outstanding agency. Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and a huge amount of flexibility around remote working!