Marketing & Social Media Executive
Up to 30,000, North Chailey, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm + some ad hoc weekend work to attend events, shows and exhibitions, 28 days holiday, staff discounts, dog friendly office!
Our client is looking for a passionate, creative, and hard-working Social Media Executive with a can-do attitude to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of the social media strategy which will include:
- Ownership of the social media strategy, campaign planning and ensuring all content is created & scheduled in advance.
- Manage the day-to-day of all social media channels, responding and engaging with followers, managing messages and comments, and working closely with other teams
- Generate photo, video & text content, edit content & publish content across all channels. Ensuring all content is creative and engaging for followers and building brand awareness
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics & Meta Business Suite. Deliver data-driven insights to drive future strategy & growth.
- Manage the influencer marketing strategy & outreach for all brands
- Identifying new content creators for all brands regularly and building database
- Work with the Digital Lead on other digital marketing activities which may include email marketing, copywriting, SEO, PPC, website management.
We expect the successful candidate to have previously worked in a role where they have had experience of day-to-day management of multiple social media channels. Our client would like you to be creative - you will create content for TikTok, IG, FB, LinkedIn and Pinterest. This is a busy role that will see you needing to be reactive and engaged with the business at all times. A proactive attitude with the ability to plan and organise is essential.
Die to the rural location of this position, own transport is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a premium brand at an exciting point in their growth journey.
Up to 30,000
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm + some ad hoc weekend work to attend events, shows and exhibitions
28 days holiday
Dog friendly office!
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.