Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
Competitive salary d.o.e, NN17 1QE, Permanent, Immediate start, Pension, Company Product Training
Due to continued success, our market leading manufacturing client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join their site based in Corby, Northamptonshire:
- Managing and creating all social media, and website content, imagery and graphics
- Creating videos which showcase the operation of the company products, internally within production floor, or the operation of their products at their customers sites, to create a digital showroom for prospect customers
- Responding all comments and messages on social media posts, forwarding any sales enquiries to the Sales Team
- Creating, maintaining and publishing calendar events and campaigns, in a timely manner to maximised publicity
- Creative writing and editing of press releases, and company announcements
- Monitoring trends and researching new trends within Industry to maximise brand awareness
- Developing website performance
- Attending multiple annual trade shows in the UK, assisting the sales team with promoting the brand
We would expect the successful Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to be able to demonstrate creative and innovative ideas, be an excellent communicator with strong IT skills. You will be supported 1 to 1 to become familiar with the companies products, processes and procedures. This would be an ideal role for you if you have worked within a Content Creator, Marketing Assistant or Website & Social Media Assistant position, ideally your experience would be from an engineering, manufacturing or construction company.
You will be joining a manufacturing company who has an enviable reputation in their field. Working directly with the Sales Team, this roles offers variety on a daily basis. The organisations name is synonymous with delivering outstanding products and service, and they are keen to recruit a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator who strives to offer the same.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.